Don't Have a Pinterest Account? Here's How to Create One
- Go to www.pinterest.com
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Use your email address to create an account
- Follow the steps after you log in to complete your account
How to Create a Project Idea Board
- Log into your Pinterest account
- Click your profile picture in the top-right corner of your page to open your profile
- Click the plus icon at the right side of your screen, next to the filter icon
- Select Board
- Enter a name for your board and click the field below Dates to add an end date or a date range
- Toggle Keep this board secret if you want to keep it secret
- Click Create
How to Share Your Project Idea Board With Us
What is a Pin?
A pin is the primary type of post published on Pinterest. Pins include an image or video, text, and can link back to an original source.
What is a Board?
Pinterest boards are like a digital-analog for mood boards. They are used to group pins around a certain theme or topic. For example, you might create a board for gathering inspiration for an upcoming remodeling project.